Saturday, August 22, 2009

8-22-2009 Worry

I am going for a long bike ride today. I'm aiming for 30 miles.

So I worry about:
  • Having a flat tire.
  • Having a flat tire in the middle of nowhere.
  • Having a flat tire in the middle of nowhere and not having any cell reception.
  • Having a flat tire in teh middle of nowhere and not having any cell reception and notice a really angry dog coming toward me.
  • Getting chased by a dog.
  • Getting chased by a dog while pedaling uphill.
  • Getting chased by a dog while pedaling uphill and it causes me to wreck.
  • Getting chased by a dog while pedaling uphill and it causes me to wreck in front of a car.
  • Not being able to go as far as I want.
  • Not being able to go as fast as I want.

5 comments:

  1. Maybe ride your trainer inside???
    :0
    you will be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you have on good walking shoes!(in case of a flat) Do your best...that is all you can do!
    Take dog treats with you..it works for the fed x guy!
    Having fun is allowed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you should just stay home! Watch a L&O!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you on the dog thing. I do worry about that when I go walking and they bound across the street unleashed. Hate that.
    Is it a good idea to carry a tazer?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first time a dog chased me I almost had a heart attack. I was going up hill. I survived but I've never gone down that street again.

    I'm sorry about the worries but I love the blog. If you ever need a guest worrier, let me know. I will be glad to fill in.

    ReplyDelete